Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Getting to Know You" er ummm...me


I am doing my best to get back in with the people and groups that used to be involved in. One of those groups is the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I really miss the interaction I once had with the ladies of the fabulous group and miss the challenges too. To get myself back into the swing of things, I decided to partake in the questionnaire "Getting to Know You' So, here it goes:

Name, City/State: Misty Martinsburg, WV

How did you find the Sisterhood? A friend
What is your biggest strength? determination

What is your biggest weakness? Wish that I could be more outgoing. Too shy and don't always say what I'm thinking.

What do you like best about your body and why?As awful as it is, I'm at a point right now, there isn't anything I like about my body ;(

What do you like least about your body and why? midriff...that's where all my weight tends to go.

What is your favorite type of exercise? elliptical when I'm in good enough shape to do it. Can't wait until I'm able to do those 5 miles a day again!

Have you noticed any improvements (physically, mentally, or else) since finding us? Yes, all the way around while I was as active as I could be in the group. Been struggling while I've been "away"

If you could travel anywhere in the world without thinking about cost nor time, where would you go? Australia

What superhero power would you like to have? to read minds..but then again I may not wanna know,. Thinking of the Jim Carrey movie  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment