Tuesday, June 8, 2010

True Confession Tuesday














The past week I was gung-ho about getting in all my exercise and kicking butt this week. That was until the head cold/turned sinus infection reared its ugly head again. I finally decided that the over the counter meds weren't just going to cut it, and I went to the Dr this morning, indeed a sinus infection. So for the past two weeks I have been feeling totally blah. No energy, no drive to do anything. Although I did manage to get to the gym twice.. I know not a lot, but better then nothing. Now PMS is kicking in full force. Like the sinus headache, pressure and congestion isn't enough. Top that with junk food cravings and moodiness...look out world!

So my confessions for the week are that I didn't do what I set out to do, which was go to the gym every day. I totally threw the concept of counting calories out the window, and after about the 2nd day of the week I didn't have a clue that water existed.

So now that I have my meds, I should be feeling better in a day or two and maybe in turn I can control my PMS issues a little better and get myself back on track.

I only have about 2 1/2 months until we are (if time permits with the move) going to the beach. I REALLY don't wanna look like a beached whale when I get there. That SHOULD be motivation enough right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment