Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shrinking Days of Summer Weigh In #1

With Memorial Day being right smack in the middle of the first week of this challenge, I knew I was in a little trouble. I was super busy all weekend long, felt like I had to go back to work to get some rest. lol I was hoping that keeping moving all weekend long would've helped with all the eating the went along with it, well not so much. I apparently had one to many spoonfuls of baked beans or something. :p 

I really did not want to face the scale, and I REALLY didn't want to blog about it. I hate blogging about gaining weight. It seems like I am on a yo-yo that I can't get off of. Up and down the same three or four pounds, for what seems like forever. So this week the yo-yo was back up 3.5!!!! I know I have no one to blame for the gain but myself. So there it is. I know facing the consequences is better in the long run then trying to ignore them. Kinda like when you were a kid and you had to finish your vegetables before you could get up from the table. You were told it was good for you, but boy did you hate having to eat them!

I have recomitted to going to gym this week as well as getting in all my water. So here is to a better weigh in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment