Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shrinkvivor Weigh in #4

Last week, I was crossing my fingers (and toes) that I didn't get booted off my tribe. Guess what I made it one more week. However, this week didn't fare much better for me. Although I didn't gain, I didn't lose either. I am exactly where I was last week at 208.5.

If I ever get to my goal weight, I will be damn good at maintaining.. I think I've got that down to an art form! lol

Did my best at tracking miles on the treadmill. FYI-I usually workout on an elliptical and I HATE the treadmill. So this was a REAL challenge for me. I have too many aches and pains when using the treadmill that I don't get with the elliptical. But I pushed through it. Unfortunately, I had to walk it, every attempt to run didn't last long enough to report. So my fastest mile was 16 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment