Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weight Watchers

After seeing and hearing all the hype about the new Weight Watchers Program, Points Plus, I decided to last week to go and see what all the fuss is about. I am having a hard time grasping the new program. Carbs, Fiber, Fat and Protein all count this time. There is no little slider for you to conveniently figure out points. You must use online tools, or the calculator or books that you can purchase at the meetings. Fruit and Veggies (for the most part) are zero points and everything else has increased in point value. As well as increased daily point value and extra weekly points too. The problem is I still have the old way of counting points in my head and I can't seem to get a grasp on the new way of thinking.  Before there was an equation you could go by also to figure out points and I liked that. Now something is so many points, just because thats what the books says.  There is no logic for me to figure out. That and the fact that I knew the old points system inside and out, I could tell you the points value for almost anything in the snap of a finger. So.. I don't know.. do I do my best to adapt to the new way of how things work, or do I stick with the old plan that I know? I've heard the new plan is awesome once you get use to it...but can I get myself to that point????

No comments:

Post a Comment