Monday, January 17, 2011

Do A Good Deed! Help Fight Breast Cancer!





Dear Friends and Family,

I have decided to participate in Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. This is such an important cause to me because this year, an estimated 40,000 women will die from the disease. Breast cancer takes another life every 14 minutes. Another woman is diagnosed with breast cancer every 3 minutes. An estimated three million women are living with breast cancer. One million of them don't yet know it.

 As part of the event, I pledged to raise money. People can make donations on my behalf, so that I can reach my fundraising goal. With the donations raised, the Avon Foundation will provide support and resources for women affected by this terrible disease. This will help so many people in our own community and throughout the country. Any amount you can give is great; I just appreciate your support. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress. Thank you for supporting me always, but especially in this challenge; you really do make a difference.

If you would like to make a donation, please click the link at the top right of my page. Or email me for my address if you would like to send a check made payable to "Avon Walk for Breast Cancer"

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment