Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Check In- Post honeymoon cruise

Although there is no challenge going on over at the Sisterhood, doesn't mean that we can slack up waiting for the next challenge to start. Or at least thats what I tried to tell myself as I stepped onto the cruise ship last Sunday and headed to Bermuda. You will never understand the amount of food available to you 24/7 until you experience a cruise for yourself. I tried but, my willpower broke! 

I was dreading the step on the scale this morning, knowing all that I have been eating and the lack of exercise the past week. The good news? I didn't gain as much this year as I did after the cruise last year. Thats good, right? But I did gain... not so good.  Good news... cruise is over and now I need to get back on track and get my butt up and moving on the treadmill.

Previous Weight 197.5
Current Weight 200.0
---------------------------
                      +2.5

Total loss since 12/21/10  -12

No comments:

Post a Comment