Sunday, May 9, 2010

Can we please add more hours to the day?

If only there were more hours in a day, I just might be able to get everything accomplished. To whomever is in charge of adding the extra hours, please add them to the end of the day, after the work day is over, m'kay, thanks. As hard as I try I can't seem to stay on a workout routine. There is always something that comes up, or something I feel like I need to get done instead of going to the gym or popping in a workout dvd. What is more important than being healthy, fit and feeling great (physical and mentally)? Absolutely nothing, so then why do I continue to put all that on the back burner at the drop of a hat? What happened to the "me" that HAD to work out, every. single. day. OR I was  totally  a bitch with out my adrenaline fix. I need to figure out how to get back to that, and stop letting people and "things" get my way. I just can't seem to find that person these days.

1 comment:

  1. I know you can find her again. It's tough. Believe me, I know. (Going through it here too.) First thing is you must schedule it. I know that seems silly but it's on my daily schedule now along with dishes, laundry, work, feeding kids, etc. And find something you love to do workout wise. That helps too. :)

    ReplyDelete