Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful

There are days (ok alot of days) that I gripe and moan about life and all of the "horrible" things going on. There are days that I feel like I would rather be anyone but me. Then something happens or a thought crosses my mind to make me realize how grateful I should be for what I have been blessed with instead of bitching about what I don't. There are so many things to be thankful for. No matter how bad we think we have it, we need to remember that it can always be worse. So here is a list of what I am thankful for, what about you?

* I may not love my job or the 2 hour (each way) commute that I have every day, but I am thankful that I have a job, and one that pays pretty decent.

* I may not have the best house to live in, or be where I want to be. But I have a roof over my head and a place to call home.

* I may try to find every excuse in the book for not exercising, but I am thankful that I have two legs that are in perfect working condition so that I can get up and move.

* I may not have the body that I would like to have, but I am thankful that I am healthy. And with hard work I can change the way it looks, while using those two good legs and feet.

*I would love to be able to be a mom in the very near future, but if that isn't whats in store for me, then I am still thankful for the loving family that I already have.

Lastly but not least, I am thankful for all my wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment