Sunday, January 1, 2012

No More Excuses!

Over the last several years I attempt to lose weight and do ok for a while and then find some excuse time and time again as to why I can't exercise this day or why I can't stick to my meal plan that day and the list can go on an on. No more! This is the beginning of a new year, and the beginning of a new me! 2012 is all about me. Me getting fit and healthy and excuses are not allowed!

Although I know what I need to lose, for whatever reason, the reality of it all hit hard the past couple of days. I've known I am overweight, but , I nevr REALLY realized just how overweight I am. I mean I know.. but I didn't really know....or didn't want to admit it to myself. I am now owning it! I put the weight on and I am the only one that can reverse it. I have started to day with a new eating plan/diet and I will be rocking this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment