Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekly Check In # 2 Down & Dirty (Week 5 of 39)

Looks like I am finally on the right track! Two weeks in a row the scale is going DOWN... even if it is only a pound again this week, at least I didn't gain a pound. I am so thrilled, hopefully I am out of my rut for good. It has been really difficult to fnd time to exercise with all of the overtime at work I have been putting in at work. Although I need the exercise and to lose weight just as much as I need the extra money, I kind of let exercise fall to the wayside. 

Looks like things will be calming back down at work soon, so that means getting back to the gym and getting my workout on. Looking forward to a big drop on the scale next week.

Hope everyone did a great job this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment