Sunday, August 29, 2010

Down & Dirty # 3&4 (Weeks 6 &7 of 39)

I have been MIA the past few weeks. Packing and moving.. unpacking and doing all over again. Finally everything has been removed from Bobby's apartment and the apartment has been cleaned. I am offically done there.. however my place is a total disaster. I have worked my self to the point were I was literally ready to drop. Apparently all my work wasn't quite enough... because I am up a pound. Getting close to TOM so maybe that is the culprit in my gain.

The good news is.. I should now be able to get back into some sort of exercise routine and just normal life routine since I am no longer trying to live between two place.  That in itself is totally exhausting.  So I am looking forward to a better week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment