Friday, February 4, 2011

Friend Making Monday.....errr ugh Friday


No, I haven't totally lost my mind (not yet anyway) and I do realize that it is Friday and not Monday. However, I came across this blog post over @melgetsfit and thought I'd join in. The whole idea is to connect with other bloggers.  Feel free to join us and post a link to your blog here and leave a comment or two on other posts.

1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?

I don't really know that I have a favorite chore.. its more of what kind of mood I'm in. My least favorite isn't hard to decipher though.. I loathe cleaning the bathrooms.

2)What is your favorite city?

New York

3) Have you found real love yet?

YES! Getting married (2nd time) in March. They say the 2nd marriage is always better than the first! :)

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?

Yogurt

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?

"Thank God tomorrow is Friday! Now if I can manage to get to get a few hours of sleep before the alarm goes off at 4:30 am"

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?

I don't really having many injuries as a child or any bad ones. The worse that I can remember was from riding my bicycle, riding through gravel, the bike came out from under me. cut up my knees and had cuts on each finger at the knuckle. Still have scars from knocking off the scabs from putting in and out of my pants pockets.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?

Not exercise as far as what I usually do for me. I have taken the new puppy for several short walks. I plan on getting in a "me" workout first thing in the morning.

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?

Yes! I'm @mistysmorsels

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:

Laptop, droid, family

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?

was in first grade, a kid named Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment