Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Power of One-Final Weigh In


I can't believe today was the last weigh in of the Power of One Challenge! I have participated in many challenges hosted by shrinking jeans, but this one, is the one that has really counted. Thanks to a post on shrinkingjeans.net toward the beginning of the challenge, I realized that I haven't totally 100% been in to this losing weight thing. I had been doing what I had to, so I could say I was doing it.

This challenge has changed me, not only did I lose weight, it helped me to get in a good place again within myself. I wanted to be down 15 pounds by the end of the challenge, and I almost did it! The weight loss is awesome (and I still have a long way to go) but I also feel rejuvenated, and mentally alive again. I'm starting to feel like a totally different person, or maybe that person I used to be when I was happy with myself. I know eventually I will get to where I want to be on the scale.

There surely is a Power of One... when you set your mind to it, you can achieve anything. I truly believe that now.


Previous Weight 199
Current Weight 198
-------------------------------------------
Loss this week -1
Total loss for this challenge -8.5
Total loss since 12/21/10 -14

3 comments: