Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The "New" Addition

Several weeks ago my fiance, Bobby moved in with me. Included in his belongings was this:

IMAG0061

His cat Derringer (all of his pets at one time were named after guns...yeah, don't get it either). Up until this point Derringer had been residing with Bobby's parents because he couldn't have him where he had been living. We thought the cat would be better off in a home where there were not other animals to harrass him.

I have never had cat, and have not been much of a cat person/lover. Dogs are more my thing. Have had dogs on and off most of my life. So I am not really sure what I am instore for with a cat. Not sure what to expect or what to do with a cat.

Derringer is a very friendly cat, and is always wanting attention. So much that it is annoying when you are trying to do something or when I am trying to rush to get ready and out the door in the morning.

I think having Derringer around will be fine... but he's just not a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment