Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You Capture Signs

Signs, Signs everywhere a sign. Blocking up the scenery........ and you all know how the song goes. Thats what popped into my head when I saw the assignment for last week. I was vacationing in Virginia Beach, prior to knowing what the assignment entailed, I saw all kinds of interesting things that would have been GREAT for this post. But of course once I knew what I was to look for and have the camera in hand... nothing.

I was able to capture this sign (which I thought was kind of interesting)

IMAG0097

This sign is posted all over Virginia Beach. When I first saw this, it was actually on a T-shirt in one of the novelty stores. At first I thought it was some sort of joke. I later realized after reading another sign that was also posted, and seeing the above sign everywhere it was no joke.

This sign is a no profanity sign. If caught you will be fined. Yes I am serious! They also have a law that states that you will be fined if you are caught wearing revealing or inappropriate attire in public! WOW!

I say kuddos to VA Beach for keeping it a family place, but wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment