Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shrinkvivor Week #3

Shrinkvivor Weekly Challenges #3


Week #3 Weigh in is upon us already. My life these days are somewhat of whirlwind, and at times I don't even know what day it is. I have been working OT for the past several months, and am about at the end of my rope. I haven't been feeling well the last week or so, I think my body is trying to tell me to rest or it's going to make me rest its way (which I don't want).

When it comes to weight loss, I have been like a yo-yo. Up and down, Up down and this week back up again 1.5. I am frustrated because I know I didn't do what I needed to see improvement on the scale. I just can't seem to find the energy after getting up at 4:30ish working an extra two hours a day then making an hour (or more) commute, making dinner and cleaning up the mess. After all that I'm ready to just fall out on the couch. I know I need to find time to implement some exercise if I am going to get anywhere on this weigh loss journey...but where? Can we add a few more hours to the day? Shorten the work day? Something... cause I can't seem to fit it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment