Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells....

Yes this is the song that I have stuck in my head at the moment. I have been attempting to teach myself how to play the guitar and jingle bells is one of the few songs I can play so far. So playing this for the last few weeks has kind of gotten me into the Christmas mood already.

Its almost October already, where has this year gone??!! I decided to start shopping for Christmas early (like I used to do) and be finished with it by Thanksgiving. I made a few purchases tonight, I am hoping to really be finished by Turkey Day.

I hate the stress of trying to shop when it gets closer to Christmas, the crowds at the stores, worrying about not being able to find what you are looking for,etc. Plus, shopping early a little at a time makes it a little easier on the bank account too.

So, what about you? Have you started thinking Christmas yet?

1 comment:

  1. Yay you for teaching yourself to play the guitar. Very cool.

    Now I have Jingle Bells stuck in MY head and for that I cannot forgive you. Mkay?

    ReplyDelete