Friday, March 4, 2011

100 Pushups Challenge




Tomorrow starts the new challenge at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Along with the weight loss challenge, we also have the option of participating in the 100 push up challenge. When I read this, my first thought was... yeah right, I can't do 100 push ups. After chatting with my teammate, Trish, I decided I would give it a shot.

I wanted to be able to do regular push ups. Unfortunately, that didn't go very well. I can't even do ONE regular push up. So I am committing to doing this challenge with girlie pushups and I will do another challenge doing only regular push ups.

Regular or girlie, I will be getting in exercise that will help strengthen my body to where I need/want to be. May take me a little longer to get to the end result (100 regular pushups) but I will get there.

I completed week one, day one of the challenge.

Are you participating in the challenge? Its not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment