Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring In 2 Action- Check in Week 2




This week has not been a good week for me when it comes to weight loss. Not that I am really suprised though. Last week I was down a whopping 6 pounds, I knew that most of this loss was from the stomach bug from hell I had acquired for several days. I was hoping I could keep the six pounds gone...but didn't happen. At least not all six.

Good news is although I am up from last week, I am still down from where I was the week before I was sick. So that's good new, right?!

I'm keeping my little 15# button over there -----> because I am going to do my best this week to work off those pounds that found me and be back at 15 pounds total loss by the next check in.

How did you do this week?


Previous weight 195.5
This weeks weight 199.5
----------------------------------
             +4

Total loss for the challenge: -2
Total loss since 12/21/10 : -12.5

2 comments:

  1. I think you did great and I am proud of you! {{HUGS}} I am just so happy you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your button...you'll be surpass the #15 next week!

    ReplyDelete