Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Five question Friday(idea I totally stole from Heather @actingbalanced) is a way for you to get to know more about me. Post it to your blog so your readers can find a little more about you too!

1. Do you know what your real hair color is?

 Yes, I have never altered the color of my hair, ever. When I start getting grays I will have to, but until then I'm staying all natural. So what you see is what you get :)

2. Do you plan for summer or do "whatever"?

Usually plan, but my "summer" vacation really doesn't happen in the summer. Due to vacation/leave issues at work, I plan vacations in April and try to do one in Mid to late Sept. The last few years, vacations have been planned 6+ months ahead.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

Anything Italian. Love Italian food!

4. How did you meet your best friend?

We met in school (won't tell you how many years ago that was lol) but we have been BFF's ever since.

5. Do you get offended by not receiving "thank you's"?

No- its nice to hear, but I don't get offended unless its something that is constantly taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment