Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Every week(starting today) I'll be giving you the opportunity to learn more about me as I participate in Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Click on the button to check out her answers and the linky of all the other blogs that participate:




Meet Me On Monday

1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?

No, but every winter I wish I had one.

2.  Can you drive a stick shift?

 nope.. something I never learned to do. Didn't have anyone with enough patience to teach me lol

 3.  How many computers are in your home?


 3, and old, old desktop and we each have a laptop.

4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?


 Taxes are finished and refund is already gone.   Yes, I do them myself, always have.

5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?

Don't know that I have a favorite meal of the day. Breakfast is whatever I can grab while I'm running out the door at 5:30 am, lunch is whatever I can find in the cafeteria at work, and dinner is always a rush once I'm back home around 6ish

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday- although a little late...

    I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns

    I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day especially if it is cooked, I love bacon and eggs x

    ReplyDelete