Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring In 2 Action Week 4



 
Can you believe week #4 is upon us in this challenge!!?? Only a few short weeks left to cause some major shrinkage! This week I did what I keep saying I am not going to allow myself to do. Let the hurdles in life cause me extra hurdles along my weight loss path. I realize there are always going to be issues of some sort in life to deal with, thats a given. I just need to find a way to deal with them that doesn't involve food, or me sitting infront of the couch or laptop instead of exercising. I started the 100 push up challenge, and I somehow totally forgot about that too. I  am going to try to play catch up, but I'm so far behind I don't know that I will ever get caught up. I need to either one, find a way to cope with the issues I'm having or two, eliminate the issue. The second I dont know if its even doable. I wish it were...but I'm afraid to take that leap.

This weeks weigh in is coming from what I weighed a few days ago. The rush to get out the door this morning cause me to totally forget what day it was, weigh in day.  Hoping I can keep the number (or less) that I had a few days ago for next week. Esp since TOM will be here :/




Previous weight: 199
Current weight: 197.5
---------------------------
                    -1.5

total loss for the challenge 4
total loss since 12/21/10  14.5


No comments:

Post a Comment