Wednesday, May 4, 2011
May Your Way - Check In #1
May Your Way check in #1 didn't go exactly "my way". TOM decided to give me a visit this week, and leave and brought an extra pound with him. So, I am not very happy about what the scale was showing this morning.
However, today is the first day in a very long time I have gotten in much of any water, and today I have guzzled 64 oz. I am sticking with my goals, and as long as I continue to do that eventually the weight will fall off. Just have to be patient, stay motivated and focused on the big picture.
Previous Weight: 202
Current Weight: 203
change this week +1
loss this challenge +1
weight loss since 12/21/10 -9
- True Confessions Tuesday
- Bermuda.. our Final day
- Bermuda Day by Day Review- Day 6
- Bermuda Day by Day: Day 5- In Bermuda Day #2
- Bermuda Day by Day Review-Day 4 Bermuda... We Made...
- Bermuda A Day by Day Review: Day 3 (Day at Sea and...
- Bermuda: A Day by Day Review, Day 2
- May Your Way- Check In #2
- Bermuda: A Day by Day Review, Day 1
- Recipe- Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- May Your Way- Check In #3
- Recipe: Burrito Bake
- Recipe: Garlic and Herb Lemon Chicken
- Recipe: Sweet and Sour Meatloaf
- Recipe: Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- May Your Way - Check In #1
- May your Way Challenge
- ▼ May (17)