Thursday, May 19, 2011
May Your Way- Check In #2
This past week I have been in a total funk. Not exactly sure how to snap out of it completely. I seem to teeter back and forth. In an effort to get myself back on track, I have decided to journal everything I eat and all my exercise.
I am now kicking myself in the butt, because I allowed myself to give in to this "funk" and prevent me from doing what I need to do for me. Exercise and eating healthy. As a result, the scale shows it. It sucks I have to report such shitty stats.
Time for me to get out of this funk and get back to what I know I need to do. Hoping next week will I will report a kick ass week!
Previous Weight: 203
Current Weight: 203.5
Up this week .5
Total for the challenge +1.5
Total loss since 12/21/10 -8.5
- True Confessions Tuesday
- Bermuda.. our Final day
- Bermuda Day by Day Review- Day 6
- Bermuda Day by Day: Day 5- In Bermuda Day #2
- Bermuda Day by Day Review-Day 4 Bermuda... We Made...
- Bermuda A Day by Day Review: Day 3 (Day at Sea and...
- Bermuda: A Day by Day Review, Day 2
- May Your Way- Check In #2
- Bermuda: A Day by Day Review, Day 1
- Recipe- Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- May Your Way- Check In #3
- Recipe: Burrito Bake
- Recipe: Garlic and Herb Lemon Chicken
- Recipe: Sweet and Sour Meatloaf
- Recipe: Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- May Your Way - Check In #1
- May your Way Challenge
- ▼ May (17)