Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Your Way- Check In #2


This past week I have been in a total funk. Not exactly sure how to snap out of it completely. I seem to teeter back and forth. In an effort to get myself back on track, I have decided to journal everything I eat and all my exercise.

I am now kicking myself in the butt, because I allowed myself to give in to this "funk" and prevent me from doing what I need to do for me. Exercise and eating healthy. As a result, the scale shows it. It sucks I have to report such shitty stats.

Time for me to get out of this funk and get back to what I know I need to do. Hoping next week will I will report a kick ass week!


Previous Weight: 203
Current Weight: 203.5
------------------------------------
Up this week .5
Total for the challenge +1.5

Total loss since 12/21/10 -8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment